Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photography

Friday night Savannah and I hosted our Keepers group's April meeting on photography. I love to take pictures, lots of pictures, but I am nowhere near being an expert on the subject. I struggled with what to do for the evening's activities so I basically just took the girls outside and let them take pictures! We discussed different lighting, angles, poses, etc. and I think the girls had fun. Savannah was so busy using my camera to take her pictures that I didn't get any of the girls except for one. I decided it would be fun to try some trick photography and the result was this:

The girls got a big kick out of it when they saw how they had shrunk small enough for Savannah to hold them in her hand. Friday night's meeting was a sad one because we are saying goodbye to two of our members, Keira and Emmeline, who are moving to Australia. Kaia had made them a scrapbook filled with pictures from all our Keepers meetings and as the girls gathered around to look at them, the moms all shed some tears. We will miss those sweet girls and their mom Angela - we have definitely had some good times with them.

3 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

sniffle, sniffle...
What a blessing this group is!

The Clark Family said...

That is so funny, that pic! I am glad that it went well. That is such a cute little group. And Savannah looks so grown up. Tell her to slow it down!

Jared and Kelly said...

Well done with that picture!! It turned out so well!