Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fighting

One of Xander's favorite things to do is fight. He can always be found with a sword stuffed down the back of his shirt (he's a ninja turtle) or carrying a sword (he's a knight) or swinging his light saber (he's Darth Vader). All of us have fought with him at one point or another but we have to really be on our guard; he is really tough and loves to whack and stab. When we got home from church today Xander started begging me and Savannah to fight with him. His favorite partner to fight against is David but David stays after church so he was stuck with the ladies. I had to get lunch ready and Savannah didn't want to. Xander kept begging and begging me to be Yoda so I told him I would fight him after lunch. Next thing I know, Noah has a light saber and Xander is fighting him! Noah seemed pretty happy and Xander had finally found a willing partner. Xander is going to be in heaven when his little brother grows up a little more but boy, am I in for it!


Noah thinks this light saber is the greatest!


2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Okay, this is priceless! I love the pictures, I was laughing so hard when I read this!

Jared and Kelly said...

Ya - you're in trouble once Noah gets a bit bigger! Your kids are too cute. Nice to know that things from our childhood are not yet irrelevant!