Sunday, December 2, 2007

Santa Delivers

Today the kids got a huge surprise in the mail...letters from Santa! Santa had sent both Savannah and Xander letters telling them how busy he is right now up at the North Pole and how excited he is to stop at their house on Christmas Eve. In the letter he mentioned that because they have been so good, their pictures are on ornaments at the top of his Christmas tree. Both of the kids were very, very excited to receive word from Santa and Savannah sat right down to write Santa a letter thanking him for his note.



2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

How cute! I totally forgot to do this after you told me about it. Do you think I still have time? Could you let me know the website address again? Thanks!

Jared and Kelly said...

Okay - I blew up the picture so that I could read the letter Santa wrote to the kids. What a great letter! How fun for the kids to know that they've been so good that Santa decided to write them personally. You're such a good Mom.