Wednesday, December 5, 2007

We're in Trouble!

My cute little Noah is now crawling! Last Saturday was the first day he actually crawled but since then he has gotten better at it as well as faster. Already he is wrecking havoc on my house...I have had to move items higher up on shelves, he took out our Frosty the Snowman decoration, and I've come to the realization that my kitchen floor is not as clean as I would like it to be. Noah also had his first tooth break through on Saturday. He's been gnawing on everything lately so we knew it was just a matter of time before one of them popped through. Thank goodness he hasn't been fussy during this whole teething process and has gone back to sleeping through the night. It's hard to believe that my little baby is quickly growing up!

3 comments:

Principal Sal said...

"little" baby???? HEE HEE!
He is growing up FAST!! I love being able to see pictures of your kids and read about your life!!

The Clark Family said...

Go Noah, Go Noah!!!! I can't wait to see him at Christmas! Ashlyn will love him, she loves other babies. We will just have to watch out because she loves to grab faces...

Jared and Kelly said...

Christmas needs to hurry up and get here so that I can meet Noah and Ashlyn! He's too cute...