Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Living in Tents

One of the best things I did this summer was hire a babysitter to watch the kids for a couple hours in the morning twice a week. Sydnee is such a wonderful young woman and the kids absolutely love her. One morning I came upstairs to see what they had been doing all morning and found them in the boys' room underneath a wonderful tent.

Savannah and Xander were so disappointed when I took the tent down later that day but thank goodness for daddy...David set up an even better tent in Savannah's room and the kids slept under it for several nights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I remember when I was little and my uncle Ryan used to build the most awesome tents when we had sleep overs at his house!! Fun memories!!

Catherine said...

I used to make tents with my brothers all the time, I miss that, they were so fun!