Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fiesta Night!

Last Friday night our Stake Primary held a Mother/Son Fiesta Night Activity. There was food, crafts, games, and even a short presentation on Mexico. It was a lot of fun, especially because I got to spend the whole evening with just my little Xanderman.
When we first arrived, Xander received a sombrero (which he did not want to wear and took off as soon as I got this picture) and picked out a flower for me.

We also got our pictures taken in this wacky sign.

The boys got to paint flowerpots,

shoot darts at targets (Xander's favorite!),


play some music,

and scramble for candy from the pinata.

I even got to wear my beautiful shirt from Mexico that my brother Bryan gave me for Christmas. It was a really fun evening!

2 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Tracie, how much fun did you two have? It looks like you had a great evening and I hope that you do like your shirt! I think that's a good activity for you and Xander so I'm glad your church organizes such events. Give Xander a big hug for me!

The Clark Family said...

That sounds like so much fun! It is always great when we get to spend a little one on one time with our kids. Xander is growing up so fast and you look great as always!