Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spring Fling

Friday night we headed over to Savannah's school for their annual Spring Fling, an event to raise money for the school. There are tons of little games, food, a silent auction, a dunking booth, and music. We had a great time with the kids although I wasn't too thrilled with the amount of junk - oops, "prizes" - that the kids came home with. They love all that stuff but by the end of the week it's all going in the trash.
The kids raced to blow up balloons and get them to pop...Savannah won this one.


Savannah always loves the face painting.




We knew it was time to head home when Noah hit meltdown mode.

5 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Even when he hits meltdown time, that kid is just too cute! I know, I know; it isn't cute close up and in person, but your kids are adorable and I miss you all so much. It looks like you had a great day!

The Clark Family said...

McKenna looked at this entry with me and said that Xander looked very handsome! What fun it looks like you had, even with the meltdown. Hey, it wouldn't be a true outing without a meltdown from some kid, right?!

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh at the crap-prizes the kids won.... I would get rid of them too!!! Looks like a good outing with the family!

Unknown said...

i love how you just stood there and took a picture while he was having a meltdown, seriously, that is awesome.

Sommer said...

you guys always do such fun things! I love the picture of Noah with his sucker and Dad helping hit the ball, so cute!