Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Little Zoo

We are usually not a very busy family but this past week we have just been swamped with activities! Most days I have found myself rushing from one thing to the next. One of those activities was a trip to the nearby refuge zoo for Xander's preschool field trip. We easily saw all the animals within half an hour and the rest of the time was spent playing at the playground they also have there.

The boys plus Xander's friend Dominique and her dad.

Noah loved hanging out with all the big kids and was seen running after them all throughout the zoo. He also loved all the animals so I had a hard time catching him face forward for pictures.

Chasing one of the many peacocks they have there.

Very cute kids blocking a shot of the very huge tiger that was laying in the cage behind them.



It was a very fun morning at the zoo.

5 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

I LOVE how excited Noah is!! The combination of being with the big kids and the animals was a great mix for him! The last two shots are beautiful!

Can't wait to see your other business!

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Tracie, it looks like Xander and Noah had a great time at the zoo! They are both just getting to be so big! I wish I could have seen the tiger, you know me and big cats! Keep up the good blogging; I love to see my nephews and niece in action.

Sommer said...

that first picture is great, I love Noah's little crinkley nose smile, love it!

The Clark Family said...

I can not believe how big Noah is getting. I guess I should expect it with having Ash but I see her all the time whereas I only see Noah when you blog! And Xander is so cute. I just love how he is in pirate gear or some such thing all of the time. It is so endearing!

Anonymous said...

Good times. I really like the shot of Noah looking at the llama!! What cute boys!