Monday, May 18, 2009

Preschool Picnic

Well, Xander's preschool year has come to an end and what a great year it has been. He really enjoyed his teachers and his classmates and learning all kinds of new things. His favorite thing about school was swimming in the pool twice a month and the parties. This is what his teachers wrote on his report card: "Xander has had a wonderful year. Xander loves free play and is beginning to blossom socially. Xander is a well-rounded student and will continue to do well in school. We enjoyed teaching Xander this year."
To end the school year the preschool held a picnic at a nearby park. Unfortunately I had not checked my camera so my battery died after I only got a couple of pictures. It's a bummer because I didn't get a picture of Xander with his teachers or the whole class. But, thank goodness the day was nice and sunny and we enjoyed the morning with our friends.

5 comments:

The Clark Family said...

How cute! Your boys are just so darling, we love them so much. Ashlyn always says that she likes Noah and Xander. The few boys she does like. It is crazy that summer is here! Just a few more weeks and we will be together. Yay!

Anonymous said...

How fun! It must be nice to hear that your kids are blossoming socially, hopefully he will transition well into kindergarten when the time comes. The boys are darling, and I know I always say this, but it is so hard to believe how fast they grow! We love them so much!! :D

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

Tracie, your two boys are just so adorable. I wish I could be there to hang with my nephs! Well, give them both big hugs from their uncle.

HeavenlyHome said...

He is a great, kid! Sunday, he did a whole solo into the microphone of "The Chapel Doors"....yep, he's a big kid, now!

Sommer said...

That is so exciting!!! He is such a sweetheart! He gave me a high five on Sunday and he shares so well with Brandon, he really has grown so much since the first time I met him! By the way, I lvoe Noah's shirt he's wearing, too funny, I need one for Nathan!