Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ghosts of Christmases Past

My friend Catherine did this on her blog and I thought it was a great idea! What fun it was to look back through our pictures and remember all the fun Christmases we have celebrated together as a family.

When there was only one...our little cutie Savannah in 2002, age 6 months.

Christmas, 2007...can you believe it? I could not find a single picture of Savannah in front of a Christmas tree! What a slacker mom I was that year.

Along came goofy little Xander - Christmas 2004, Savannah 2, Xander 2 months.

Christmas morning, 2005. At Grandma and Grandpa Schaeffer's house, waiting to go downstairs and see what Santa brought.

Christmas 2006

And then there were three...it was fun to look at this picture and remember what a chunk Noah was and that Xander couldn't keep his eyes open for a picture to save his life.

2008

And then last year...we headed to Cincinnati, hoping to have a wonderful Christmas despite David's layoff. The favorite waiting spot at the top of the stairs.

I encourage everyone to go check out your Christmases past and enjoy the memories!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

We must have been posting ours at the same time! Very cute and fun to see your kids so little!

HeavenlyHome said...

LOVE THEM!!!! Oh, those sweet little Christmas lambies!!! And I remember Xander and Noah little, but that is the first I've seen of baby Savannah! Adorable!

The Clark Family said...

What a cute idea. I might have to copy if I get the energy! No I am feeling a lot better. Love you.