Friday, December 10, 2010

Savannah's Piano Recital

Last night Savannah participated in her very first piano recital and she did such a fabulous job! Here she is with two of her friends, Rebekah and Kaia, who also played in the recital.

I could tell that she was very nervous but who wouldn't be? I remember being scared out of my mind to play in front of a bunch of people.

Her first piece was Silent Night.

Savannah's second piece was Jolly Old St. Nicholas, a duet with her Christmas time piano teacher, Kamberlynne. One would think that I would have taken a picture while they were both playing but oh, well.

Each piano student received a Christmas ornament with their name and the piece they played on it.

We are so proud of Savannah for the great job she did and the dedication she has shown in playing the piano.

5 comments:

Eric and Hilary said...

she is adorable! i love her and her outfit is pretty cute too.

HeavenlyHome said...

What a FABULOUS job, Savannah! I bet you could learn the whole Christmas Piano Book by the end of the month! Keep up the great work! I was thrilled to hear such a wonderful job!

Catherine said...

I was over there earlier in the day and Kamberlynne was telling me all about it, I'm glad it went well!

The Clark Family said...

Oh piano recitals. I hate them so much. But I am so proud of Savannah, it doesn't look like she completely choked and it became one of the most embarrassing moments of her life so that is just great. Did I mention that I hate piano recitals? She does look absolutely adorable!

Sommer said...

She is just growing up to be such a beautiful young lady and she has great fashion sense just like her mommy =)