Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our little Noah

It's hard to believe that our little Noah is already 10 months old! He crawls everywhere and gets into everything! He's also pulling himself up so anything left on our end tables or coffee table is fair game for him. Another favorite activity of Noah's is to get into my dish towel drawer and pull every single towel out. (He does the same thing with Savannah's underwear drawer!) When I get mad and say, "Noah!", he just laughs and starts blowing kisses to me. He has finally starting sleeping through the night again so I'm definitely a lot happier these days. Noah is just a very sweet baby, smiling and waving at everyone.


Savannah loves to take baths with Noah and style his hair.

What a cheesy grin!

4 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Naughty Noah! Not really, and how could you get mad when he is blowing you kisses? He already knows how to work people! I love Savannah's styling of his hair. He is such a cutie. I can't wait to see you guys again.

jenn and flay said...

I am so sad that I am not there to see him grow up and change. He is just so cute. I miss you guys terribly.

Principal Sal said...

Oh my GOSH!!! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter every time you post pictures. I bet you could just eat those cheeks! I bet the blowing kisses after making a mess just melts your heart!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! Dan and I just can't believe he is almost a year old. I wish we could meet him! He is such a smiley, bubbly, boy! What a cutie pie!