Monday, February 25, 2008

The X Man



A few days after Halloween last year I hit the local Target to do some shopping. Taking advantage of their 75% off sale, I loaded up on costumes for both Savannah and Xander. The check-out girl said, "Boy, you're all set for Halloween for the next 10 years." What she doesn't understand is that my kids LOVE to dress up! I got so many great costumes for such low prices and it made the perfect Christmas gift. I knew that Savannah and her friends would spend hours dressing up and playing pretend but I really had no idea how much Xander would enjoy all his costumes. It's a rare day that he's not running around the house dressed as Spiderman, a ninja, or Captain Jack. He's even worn his costumes out shopping and to a birthday party. It doesn't bother me; he's a pretty cute kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracie,
It is so wonderful how you promote the kid's imagination! I love Xander with all his costumes! He is an adorable boy, and X Man, is the perfect title!!

The Clark Family said...

He is the cutest thing ever! I love him as spiderman! Really, I love all of them. I love his muscles as Dash!