Monday, February 11, 2008

What a Week!

What a rough week we had last week! Sunday morning Savannah woke up with a high fever that we battled for several days and when we finally took her in to see the doctor, we discovered she was suffering from an ear infection. She was home Monday through Thursday but is definitely feeling better now. Wednesday I started feeling pretty yucky myself, just in time for David's trip out of town. By Wednesday night I had a pretty high fever and battled through a night of aches and pains. The cold and cough came next, followed by a lovely stomach virus that hit my system Saturday evening. Needless to say, it has been tough, especially when David was gone. I know I had lots of prayers being said for me that helped me get through it all. I am so blessed to have such a great family that loves and supports me...now, if only we lived a little closer! February has been a rough month so far but I'm hoping that things will only get better from here on out.

When I went to get the boys this morning I encountered this cute scene of Xander reading to Noah in his crib

3 comments:

Jared and Kelly said...

So sorry to hear about how rough things have been... Hopefully things WILL get better for the rest of the month! And you couldn't have cuter little boys. That picture is so cute!

The Clark Family said...

That is the cutest picture of the boys! I love it! I am sorry things were so rough, hopefully they are much better!

Principal Sal said...

This is soooo precious! What cute brothers. Sometimes I feel bad that Mason doesn't have a brother....but not bad enough to have another baby!!!