Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

None of the Pierce clan made it to church on Sunday due to Savannah's high fever and David's exhaustion from a night of hell with Noah (yes, Noah continues his Xander-like tactics in attempting to drive his parents insane). It was a long day of trying to keep Savannah's fever down and catching up on some sleep. We finished up the day by watching the Super Bowl. David was very interested in the game because he did NOT want the Pats to win. Although we're not huge Giants fans, they got our support for this game. (I'm a HUGE Peyton Manning fan so I figured I could root for his brother.) The kids watched most of the first half with us and then headed off to bed. David and I stayed up to watch the exciting finish and were especially happy that the Giants were able to pull out the win.


We got Savannah and Xander to boo the Patriots!

2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Cute, cute! We as well were just happy to see the Pats lose! I think praticially the whole nation(besides Mass) wanted them to lose. Anyway, I hope Noah is doing better the naughty bean! Love you guys, hope to see you really soon!

jenn and flay said...

I am so sorry to hear Noah is still giving you a hard time with his sleeping. Hopefully it won't last long.