Monday, February 18, 2008

Purse Blog

Okay, so my sister Heidi tagged me quite some time ago and I just have never gotten around to doing a blog about my purse. Well, I'm finally doing it though I really should have blogged right after I was tagged because I had just cleaned out both my bags...oh, well. I have two purses - my regular purse that I use when I'm flying solo and my diaper bag that I use whenever I head out with the kids. I'll start with the diaper bag:

Inside there was 1 diaper, wipes, kleenex, a binkie, a Star Wars toy, 2 crayons, a toy spoon, a straw (Noah likes to suck on straws), 5 suckers, 6 bags of fruit snacks, a penny, Savannah's ring, a bottle, formula holder, a bib, burp cloth, my wallet, blistex, 2 pens, a rubber band, my cell phone, 5 packs of gum (my kids like choices), a monkey finger puppet, and my grocery list and receipt.

My regular purse contained my checkbook, 4 pens, lip gloss, American Express bill, a binkie, 12 packs of fruit snacks, a package of whoppers, kleenex, blackberry vanilla lotion, blistex, 2 grocery lists, 2 reciepts, a snail adhesive and scrapbooking scissors, a prescription, formula coupons, sunglasses, and gum. Nothing too exciting but there you go.

3 comments:

Jared and Kelly said...

Okay... now I'm going to have to do mine! Goodness mine is going to seem boring. By the way, what's a snail adhesive? Is it like gorilla glue? And blackberry vanilla lotion sounds awesome!

The Clark Family said...

Sure, Kelly leaves comments on your blog but not mine. I know who her favorite is! You are much more clean and prepared then I am. I have realized that I am just not very good and putting a diaper bag together.

Principal Sal said...

WOW! So fun to peek into your purses! I must say, you love those fruit snacks. What on earth do you do with 12 packs? Also, what kind of gum are you chewing 5 packs of? Should we be concerned???? And lastly, are you STILL addicted to blistex? I remember that from our college days! :)