Thursday, October 18, 2007

6 Months Old!





Yesterday was Noah's 6 months birthday! I can't believe that he is already 6 months old...time really flies. It's so hard to remember life before my little Noah showed up. He has brought so much joy into our lives. He is the happiest little guy, easily sharing his smile with everyone he sees. He has been the easiest baby that we've had and I know it's because Heavenly Father took pity on us after sending us Xander...we deserved a baby like Noah. He's your average 6 month old baby, learning to sit up and eat baby food and all of those other "baby" things (okay, he is a little fatter than your average 6 month old), but he is such a sweet little guy and we are truly blessed to have in our family.

5 comments:

The Clark Family said...

You stole my idea! Not really, but I was thinking about doing a 6 month old Ashlyn blog next month as well. Noah is so cute, he really does remind me of Bryan. I just love that little guy and can not wait to spend more time with all of you guys at Christmas.

Jared and Kelly said...

I cannot wait to meet him! Such cute pics!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Tracie Pierce, your family is adorable. Not to mention Savannah looks like she's going to be the next vanna white showing off her brother like that :)

Jared and Kelly said...

Hey wait a minute...what are those couches in the background? Did you get furniture for your living room? They look great! Good choice...

Principal Sal said...

Tracie,
He is soooo darn CUTE!! All your kids are for that matter! I must say, that my third child was the easiest too! He slept through the night from day three! Have fun with him, I can't believe my baby will be 5 next month!