Sunday, October 14, 2007

Savannah's soccer game




Well, the season is coming to a close and this game was a bummer. Savannah's team got killed, 3-0 and it really should have been worse. But the good thing is I found the coach I want for Savannah next year. This other team was pretty amazing for the girls being in the same age bracket as Savannah's. True, they still did some of the things that young soccer teams do, like run with the pack, but they were very aggressive and definitely skilled. Most goals scored in these games have pretty much been flukes but the goals this team scored had purpose behind them. Savannah's team played like they didn't know how to play. I think we were only on the other team's side of the field twice. Oh, well. Two games to go. The important thing is Savannah has had a lot of fun and told me she definitely wants to play again.

2 comments:

Sal Gal said...

Tracie.....I can TOTALLY see you being the COACH!!!

The Clark Family said...

Little Savannah playing soccer. I can't believe the season is almost over. She is such a little cutie, I wish with all of my heart I could go to one of her games. Let her know her auntie Heidi thinks she looks great out on the soccer field!