Friday, October 26, 2007

Tag - I'm It

Heidi tagged me about a week ago and I'm finally getting to it. So, here is my list of 6 things/habits about myself that people might not know.

1. I absolutely HATE talking on the phone. I hate when people call me up just to chat or shoot the breeze...I just don't have time for it. I don't mind talking to family members or friends that I haven't spoken to in awhile; I can see the point in having a good chat. But when people call me every day that I see often and just want to talk, FORGET IT!

2. I am a sports freak! My favorites to watch are football and basketball so this time of year I am in heaven. And I don't mind that my husband wants to sit around all day watching games because I'm right there with him.

3. I do not understand why people obsess about food. I have family members and friends who will spend hours talking about recipes and why this dish is great and that dish is just okay...I just don't get it. Don't get me wrong, I love food but I just don't spend time talking about it.

4. I don't like to shop. When I have to buy clothes for myself or the kids I just want to get in and get out.

5. I collect Gone With the Wind memorabilia. I've been collecting since I was 12 and first fell in love with the movie. I have tons of different music boxes, figurines, collectors plates, dolls, etc. David get annoyed with my obsession but I love it. In fact, Savannah was supposed to be named Vivien Leigh after the most wonderful actress that played Scarlett O'Hara but David was having none of that (though I did get Leigh for her middle name).

6. I love to do puzzles. Unfortunately it's hard to find a space where I can just leave a puzzle and work on it from time to time. But when I can I love to do them.

Well, there you have it...a few little tidbits about me. I now tag Kelly (weren't you supposed to have done this already?), Sally, Pam, and David (though I don't think David will do it). Have fun!

4 comments:

Jared and Kelly said...

Great... two tags...I guess I'll have to do it!

Pamela Anderson said...

I'm with you on the phone thing, in fact just send me an e-mail and get to the point.

Sal Gal said...

So...I guess it's a good thing I don't have your phone #! I LOVE chatting on the phone!!! Remember all the puzzles we used to do in our Centennial Apartment!

The Clark Family said...

I am so glad that you did this! Although I don't think I learned anything new, just that you are totally annoyed when I call you all the time. Just kidding!