Sunday, October 14, 2007

Halloween Goodies





What a chunk!

Every October I give the kids little Halloween goodie bags and this year I decided to give it to them on the 13th (it being an icky date and all). They got new Halloween pajamas which they were really excited about...like most other kids they love to spend most of their time in their pj's. They also got a new book. On Friday we received a package of Halloween treats from the Masons which we thoroughly enjoyed. We were so excited to hear from them! The kids are starting to count down the days to Halloween, one of their favorite holidays. We were a little late in decorating this year due to illnesses and weekends away but the decorations are up and we're finally getting into the spirit of it all.

2 comments:

Sal Gal said...

ohh Noah is such a cutie! I bet you just love to cuddle him! He looks like the perfect baby! You are right, 6 months is so much fun. Mason was chunky too. He never really even crawled around. He would just sit like a bump on a log, then suddenly at 9 months he stood up and walked! (I think his sisters had something to do with this. They never left him alone.)

The Clark Family said...

Where did you get Savannah's jammies? I love them! I forgot to do the Halloween goodie bag on Saturday, I was going to copy you like always. I guess I will just wait until Halloween and then start that tradition next year. Your kids are so cute!