Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sitting Up and Moving Back




Ever since I saw that Ashlyn could sit up at 4 1/2 months I've been working with Noah to be able to do it as well. His problem is he likes to throw his body backwards which makes for a very unpleasant bump to his head. But he is getting better, as you can see from the pictures. He still does the leaning tower thing but he is getting the hang of it.


He has also gotten very adept at moving around...backwards. He loves to be on his tummy and is doing the whole rocking back and forth thing...and the next thing I know he's halfway under the couch. What a cutie! And he's growing up much too quickly for my taste. I LOVE this age - 6 months - when they're not mobile yet but they can sit up and show some personality.

2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Could he be any cuter? I just love baby Noah! You are welcome for the gifts, I hope you liked what I got you, I never am sure. I am so proud of little Noah, he really is getting good at sitting up. Before you know it, he will be crawling everywhere!

Pamela Anderson said...

Seriously Tracie, put a pillow behind the kid...it's hard work holding all that pudge up. It's my favorite age too...Before they discover independance.