Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Visit with Friends

In March one of the very few good friends I've made here in Baltimore, Jenn Peterson, up and moved on me. Thank goodness we've kept in touch and I was so excited when she called to say they were coming for a visit. We were able to spend most of Tuesday with Jenn and her two kids, Andrew and Ashley. We got lunch and spent the afternoon talking and laughing...it was just like old times. Other than a few "sharing toys" issues with Xander, it was a wonderful visit. They even stayed long enough to see Savannah; Savannah really loves her kids and Andrew has always had a little crush on Savannah. We miss you guys and can't wait for your next visit.




3 comments:

Jared and Kelly said...

We absolutely loved the pictures where the kids are in that little circle. Too cute!!

Sal Gal said...

I wanna come and visit!!!! :) :) :)

The Clark Family said...

So fun to have friends, although I wish we were there to hang out with you guys!