Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Go Utes!






A couple of months ago David found out that the University of Utah's football team would be playing Louisville in Louisville...so he bought some tickets and this past weekend we headed to Louisville for the game. Our first stop was in Cincinnati to drop off the kids at my parents' house. We then headed to Louisville which is about a 2 hour drive from Cinci. I was a little apprehensive as we parked and headed into the stadium. I had my red Utah Utes t-shirt on and had to walk about a mile to the stadium through hordes and hordes of Louisville fans and tailgating parties. I just didn't want anyone to yell mean things at me but I think I blended in really well because the Cards' color is also red. We didn't see any U fans on the way in but we had our seats in the visitors' section and found the section pretty full. The game was so much fun, especially since our team won! We had a ton to cheer about because our Utes played really well. We had great seats and our fans were pretty loud. We were sitting in the fourth row and tried really hard to get the ESPN cameraman to raise his camera a little higher so we could get on TV but my parents, who watched the game, said they didn't see us...oh, well. The only bad thing about the game was the weather. It's been really HOT out here in the East...at 11:00pm we were still sweating from the heat and humidity. But we had a great time and we're even talking about traveling to the Big House next year to see the Utes take on Michigan.

2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

How much fun! You guys had awesome seats, I wish you would have gotten on TV, I looked for you! Wish we could have been there as well but we will have fun at Christmas!

Jared and Kelly said...

That looks like so much fun! Unlike the rest of the family, I was NOT watching the game, but I still wish you had been on TV. I know that it's not the Utes, but Jared said that he found a really cute Boozer onesie, and that it would be cute for Noah, but he was afraid it would be too small... :) What size is he wearing anyway? Could he be any cuter? I'm absolutely DYING to meet him in person!!!!