Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rivalry


Ryan and I have a pretty good time giving it to each other about our schools. I do have to admit that the Utah Utes aren't even close to being in the same league as the Ohio State Buckeyes but it is good fun and I love to get Ryan all fired up. For example, Ohio State is currently ranked #1 in the country but they played football powerhouses Akron, Kent State and Youngstown State and Ryan will respond with, "Who does Utah play next? LDS Business College?" FUNNY.....I did love it though when Florida whopped all over OSU in the Championship game last year and I'm hoping that somehow OSU is undefeated so they can go to the big dance and lose again......of course, they may not get past Michigan if they play like they did against Michigan State. Perhaps OSU is better off playing Western Kentucky or Brown University, wait I think they play Central Florida A&M next week....GO BUCKS!

2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

David smells funny

The Clark Family said...

David, I was perusing the internet this afternoon when I happened upon an article about the Utes football team. It was in a small local newspaper from New York, so you probably haven't seen it. I took the time to post it on our blog, so go and check it out when you get a minute. I think the writer did an excellent job of painting the picture of all that is wrong with your oh so precious Utes. I find the mascot, by the way, to be horribly offensive to me and all of my brothers. I am, after all, part native-american (The wompaj tribe of the Iriqouis league).