Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Beautiful Day!

Wednesday was an absolutely beautiful day so we headed to the park to have some fun and enjoy the sunshine!
Noah kept squealing with joy as he enjoyed his time on the swing!




Savannah always takes such good care of her little brother Noah.



When we got home, as soon as I opened the car door, I could hear the buzzing! There were literally hundreds of bees in our tree enjoying the pollen. The kids were really nervous so I sent them running to the front door. I then tried to snap a picture but of course you can't see any of the bees in the picture. The tree sure is beautiful, though.

We headed out to a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party later that evening. The party was for Tianna, a friend of Savannah's from her preschool days so we had a lot of fun meeting up with old friends.

2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Your kids are so cute! I just love them. Looks like you guys had a great time. McKenna and I were talking today about hopefully going to Disney sometime with you guys. She was so excited that she might go to Disney with Savannah and Xander! She said she would show them the Pooh and Snow White ride.

jenn and flay said...

I so miss going to the park with you. We had the best park there. Noah is huge, he totally fills out that swing. I am so jealous that you guys are experiencing spring. It's still a ways off before we get reliably warm weather and flowers/green grass. We are planning on coming out in June, so as soon as I have definite plans I will let you know. I miss you and your kids.