Friday, March 21, 2008

Xander's Easter Party

I, along with one other mom, was in charge of Xander's preschool Easter party. So, because I was busy running around making sure everything was getting done, I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked. But the party was the same as all the ones before: crafts, food, and fun. I did get to experience being in charge of 10 little preschoolers, an experience that only increases my feeling that high school is where I should teach. The 2 and 3 years old kids are very cute but I just can't do the cutsie stuff day in and day out.

Xander enjoyed the Easter egg hunt...


...making crafts...

...and pretzel sword fighting with his friend Timmy.

(Yes, this post is short...but it's March Madness time! What can you expect?)

1 comments:

The Clark Family said...

What a fun party! You are so creative. Xander is such a cutie, he even finds a way to sword fight with food!