Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fun Afternoon



The kids took advantage of the beautiful afternoon by playing outside with the neighbor kids once Savannah got home from school. The cattails really grabbed their attention and the kids spent an hour pulling the soft substance off all the cattails they could grab. The breeze would then blow the cottony stuff all over them which they thought was pretty funny.

Xander had spent the day as a pirate, running all of our errands in his pirate bandanna and sword. I love how he carries his sword on his backside.




Xander caught a mouthful! Yuck!!!

1 comments:

Sal Gal said...

Looks like Spring is finally coming! We, however got snow here in Utah today. I went to let the dog out this evening and there was a nice 2 inch blanket of snow all over my lawn. It has been such a long winter. I am ready to soak up the sun! Your kiddos are darling, by the way! I also love the St Patty's Day background!