Thursday, March 13, 2008

Noah

At almost 11 months, Noah is your typical baby, growing bigger and learning how to do more things. He's such a happy baby and loves everyone, especially his daddy. If David is around, Noah will not go to anyone but him. And when David leaves the room, it's a guaranteed cry fest. Noah's big accomplishment this week is learning to climb the stairs. I was hanging out in the basement with Noah and the next thing I know, he had disappeared up the stairs. I can tell he's pretty happy about this accomplishment because there's no stopping him now from getting to wherever he wants to be in the house. Savannah and Xander are upstairs playing? No problem now! Off he goes, up the stairs to be with them.


He's not walking yet which normally I would be very happy about. Noah is quite the solid boy, though, and I'm getting really tired of lugging him around. He does walk along the furniture or with a walker so I know he'll be walking on his own soon enough.


As I've mentioned before, Noah's a very happy little guy and very playful. The other night at dinner I caught him playing peek-a-boo. He kept pulling his shirt over his head and laughing, then he would peek out at us to make sure we were all laughing with him. What a cutie!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a cutie pie. Dan and I just cannot believe he is almost a year! It goes by so quickly. We have another nephew that is 1 month behind Noah, and it is so fun to keep updated on both of them, and see how they are progressing!!

Sal Gal said...

I bet you just love squeezing him! I remember how I was so excited when the girls started walking because I too was in pain from carrying them around!