Thursday, March 6, 2008

We Want Spring!


Mother Nature has been teasing us the past few days with a small taste of spring and boy, are we ready for it. Temperatures have been in the low to mid 50's and all the kids want to do is get outside and enjoy this warmth we are having. It's funny to write about the 50's being warm and then read my sister Heidi's blog - they are also experiencing some 50 degree weather and that's freezing to them. Well, we can't all live in Florida. Yesterday Savannah and Xander spent some time playing outside with the neighbor kids and soaking up the sun. Xander, being the great helper that he is, tried to sweep up the many leaves covering our patio. And poor Noah just stared at the kids running all over the yard, wishing he was old enough to join them. We're all hoping that spring is on its way!


1 comments:

jenn and flay said...

I so wish I was there to enjoy the weather with you! I miss you and your kids. If it makes you feel better, I'm just hoping the snow we got yesterday will melt off our driveway today so I don't have to shovel. I love the spring there.