Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Tooth Fairy

Monday night Xander knocked out Savannah's loose tooth while they were wrestling (no, I was not home at the time). Apparently Savannah didn't even realize that the tooth was out until she saw some blood and asked David if she was bleeding. He didn't notice where the blood was coming from and then Savannah spotted something small and white on the floor. She asked, "What's this?" as she picked up her small tooth. She was very excited about losing her first tooth and refused to put it under her pillow that night because she wanted to show it to me. So, the tooth fairy came Tuesday night and left Savannah $3.00...not bad for a teeny tiny, useless tooth!

It's hard to even see where Savannah lost her tooth because her adult tooth had already started growing in behind the baby one. (Yeah, David and I know that braces will be in Savannah's future.)

Savannah with her tooth in a baggie and a note and picture for the tooth fairy.

Savannah with the money the tooth fairy left her.

2 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Yea Savannah! I am so happy for her, how exciting to lose her first tooth. And she just looks so cute. I can't believe how grown up she is!

jenn and flay said...

I can't believe Savannah is old enough to be losing her first tooth! The time just flies by. I'd like to lose some teeth at $3 a pop. The toothfairy must have her rates tied to inflation. I remeber getting .25 cents and thinking I was rich.