Friday, April 25, 2008

Frustration

There are very few things I dislike about living in the East, the humidity and high cost of living topping the list. There is one thing, however, that is quickly climbing to the top of that list: eastern game times. Last night the Utah Jazz game did not start until 10:40 out here. 10:40!!!!!! Being the crazy Jazz fans that we are and it, of course, being the playoffs, David and I stayed up and watched the whole game. And you know what frustrates me even more than the starting time? The fact that we stayed up until just after 1:00am just to watch them lose. Don't they know they are supposed to win at home, especially when their East coast fans are staying up until all hours of the night just to cheer them on? I knew I should never have put the Jazz logo as our background on the blog; I knew that was a jinx waiting to happen. (Yes, I firmly believe in the jinx but that's another story.) So, after all of this sobbing, guess where David and I will be come Saturday night at 10:30pm? Yep, that's right...parked in front of the TV, cheering on our team. Go Jazz!

4 comments:

Sommer said...

that's funny, I do the same thing, I complain about something but still do it anyways.

Unknown said...

haha devotion.

Pamela Anderson said...

Well, I'm glad they won it then...for your sake...and other devoted east coast fans.

jenn and flay said...

You guys are so funny about B-ball. I'm so not surprised you stayed up for it.