Friday, April 4, 2008

Just Another Day

While Xander attends preschool, I put Noah in the club's nursery. This arrangement gives me an hour and fifteen minutes to myself which I really enjoy. Yesterday when I went to pick up Noah, one of the nursery workers told me it was probably time to graduate Noah from the infant to the toddler area. I asked her why. Holding up a broken baby swing, she laughingly said, "This is Noah's work!" Apparently one of the workers, thinking it was a good idea at the time, put Noah in a baby swing. She said he loved it, laughing and squealing as he got the swing really moving. The swing is supposed to swing forward and backward but Noah had it swinging wildly from side to side...and then it broke! I wish I had been there to see that one. The nursery workers all LOVE Noah and always joke about his size and how heavy he is and now this is just one more thing to laugh about. Yes, a small incident but stories like this one are what make our little lives fun.


Every morning we all stand at the door to wave goodbye to Savannah as she heads to school. I thought this picture was so cute of the boys.

1 comments:

Jared and Kelly said...

Does it ever seem impossible that kids could be so cute?!!