Monday, April 7, 2008

Got Milk? Or Mustard?

So, I was cleaning out my fridge, not the best thing to do with a small child crawling around. Of course right away Noah started causing havoc by taking things off the shelves. First he played with his milk jug until he figured out how to take the top off...I decided that wasn't the best thing for him to be playing with and took it away.



Next, the mustard bottle came down and right into his mouth.



I think the look on his face says it all.....CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Schaeffer said...

This ought to go to Hershey's! I think it is worth a thousand words....right? How about a thousand dollars? Anyway, if the basketball gene comes from, among others, Grandpa Schaeffer, we ALL know where the love of Chocoate gene comes from!
A proud Grandma Schaeffer

Principal Sal said...

Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest pictures. I agree, you should "sell" that one to Hersheys! He is such a cutie! I bet you love squeezing him! I am glad you survived March Madness. We had our own 3 on 3 tournament at school and the kids loved it! Too bad the teachers didn't create a bracket pool on their games! :) Glad you were successful!