Friday, April 11, 2008

The Madness Ends

March Madness is over, unfortunately, but, as the old saying goes, "All good things must come to an end." I actually had a successful year this time in our family tournament. Little did I know that when I picked Memphis to be in the final game in my all-the-way bracket, which, by the way, everyone else scoffed at, that that pick would bring me victory. Ahhh, it's such a better feeling than last year when I came in last place in both brackets. It's always such fun and I truly enjoyed all the great games this tournament. I'm also facing the end of the NBA season. Yes, I know, there are still playoff games to come but the twitch is starting. Each year around this time my anxiety levels rise as we inch closer and closer to the end of the sports season. (Obviously I am NOT a baseball fan!). The Jazz only have 3 more regular season games left and then hopefully their playoff run will last for a LONG time. But I truly hate when my sports end for the summer...college football in August seems such a long way off.

Speaking of basketball, here are some great photos of my own little basketball player. Noah is in LOVE with David's basketball and screams when anyone takes it away from him. I can't wait for the days when I'll be able to watch my sons play in their own basketball games.

The ball is almost as big as he is...I can't believe he can lift it.


Basketball is in my genes. You gotta love it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's cute..
so my flight is wednesday the 16th..

masonmd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
masonmd said...

Wow Noah, he's a natural born baller! That's great!