Monday, April 14, 2008

Primary Activity


On Saturday morning the kids attended a fabulous Primary Activity. The theme of the activity was "Divine Destiny" and the kids all dressed up as princesses and princes. There were 3 quests they completed throughout the activity, earning them jewels that were placed on a sash they had received when they first arrived.


To end the activity, the kids participated in a "royal procession" and Savannah got to carry one of the flags. All of the parents and kids then got to watch a slide show presentation of all the primary children in various activities in their lives. It was wonderful!

My little prince.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

masonmd said...

Sounds like fun. The costume Savannah was wearing is the same one Katie has. I (Hannah) wish we were there to have that fun time with you. I (Katie) wish I could come too. We miss you a lot.

Love,

Katie, Hannah, and Kayla