Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No Pictures of Mommy

I have had several comments and requests by phone to post a picture of me in my pirate gear at Xander's birthday party. One of the reasons that I rarely post pictures of myself is because I am usually the one behind the camera taking all the pictures. Rarely does David pick up the camera to take a picture of me and when he is instructed to do so, like at Xander's party when I was busy with the games, the pictures turn out, as I put it, "sub-par". With that said, here is one of the few pictures where I can somewhat be seen decked out as a pirate.

6 comments:

Jeanne Lawyer said...

What a great costume. You make a wonderful pirate! Sometimes it is not fun always being the one behind the camera. I know how that is.

shayla said...

You're one of those Halloween lovers, aren't you!??! I'm sure the kids loved it just as much as you did :) On another note...did you get my email with the link to the hotel so you can book for a discount if you choose? Can't wait!

Sommer said...

Love it!

Principal Sal said...

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear TRACIE
Happy Birthday to YOU

Love,
Sally

Principal Sal said...

ohhh and you make one fine Pirate!!!

Lenae said...

Happy Birthday! I'll see you tonight