Monday, August 30, 2010

Yay! It's Soccer Time!

One of my absolute FAVORITE things to do in the fall is watch Savannah and Xander play soccer! Opening Day was so much fun, with team pictures followed by a scrimmage. Xander is #12 on the black team.


Xander with the ball - he ended up scoring two goals in this scrimmage. He's the leader of the pack.

The cheering fans!

Savannah is #8 for the Green Dragons. She played really tough in her scrimmage as well with several chances to score. Her scrimmage, however, remained a 0-0 tie.

Once again I am the assistant coach for her team and I love it!

A must-have after every soccer game - dirty knees. If you don't have 'em, you didn't play hard enough!

3 comments:

BryanSchaeffer.blogspot.com said...

I love this post because it reminds me so much of our youth! Except I don't think I ever had dirty knees. I didn't like getting dirty but I swear I did play as hard as I could. I love seeing Xander and Savannah in their uniforms and they both truly look like they enjoy the great sport of football. Anyways, say hello to everyone for me.

Catherine said...

I can't wait to be a soccer mom!

Jonathan and Audra said...

Tracie you are so beautiful and I love that Savannah is playing soccer! Glad to see you guys doing well :)