Friday, May 16, 2008

All Done!


It's hard to believe but Xander has completed his first year of preschool. To celebrate, his class had an end-of-year picnic at a nearby park. The kids spent most of their time running around and the parents just followed along. We had some food, socialized, and made plans for some play dates for the summer...I just hope we can actually get together. To top it off, each of the kids received a bucket filled with little treats and goodies as well as their progress reports and some summer homework. I took a picture of Xander with his fabulous teachers, Miss Valerie and Miss Lisa. I can not say enough good things about these two women. They made Xander's first year of preschool an absolutely wonderful experience.


Xander with his best little bud, Lucas.

2 comments:

Sommer said...

How fun! I'm glad I have you to talk to because I'm sure I'll want to use the same place when Brandon get's to be in preschool, I've been stressing about where to put him in even though it's so far away but you know, we have to have something to be worried about =) So this post just made me realize, duh I can ask Tracie about Xander's preschool.

Jared and Kelly said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting so quickly! I'm sad that I'm not there to congratulate them on their big accomplishments... Too cute, though!