Friday, May 9, 2008

Time with Xander

Tuesday I got to spend some time with Xander at his preschool for a Mommy Craft and Pool Day. First stop was his classroom where each of the kids made a Mother's Day Craft and snacked on cookies and other yummy treats. Next we all headed to the pool. Xander spent some time with his classmates swimming in the small pool and then they all ran around the splash pad for awhile. Towards the end Xander and I went swimming together in the big pool. I love being able to spend one-on-one time with each of my kids; Xander and I really had a great time together.





2 comments:

Sommer said...

Where does Xander go to preschool at, I'm so impressed! It looks like it is a really fun place and that tree sprinkler thing is beyond amazing!

The Clark Family said...

That water sprinkler is so cool. What a fun way to spend time with just Xander. I need to be better at that!