Monday, May 5, 2008

The Enchanted Forest


Friday morning the boys and I headed off to The Enchanted Forest with some friends. The Enchanted Forest is a petting zoo but also has a bunch of buildings and statues depicting scenes and characters from nursery rhymes. We had such a great time there.

My friend Jeanne, Xander, and Brandon outside the home of the three bears.

Xander sitting next to none other than the famous Humpty Dumpty. Thank goodness neither fell off the wall today.

Here I am rolling down the hill with Jack and Jill though I couldn't get the kids to join me.

A no-brainer here...the old woman who lived in the shoe. There was a slide that came out of her shoe so we ended up spending a lot of time here. The boys couldn't get enough of sliding!


My cute Noah!

My cute Noah trying to climb under the fence to where the horse was. Where is this kid's mother?



This pony loved Xander.

On a hay ride! What a fun time we had with our friends.

2 comments:

Sommer said...

I love the picture of Noah's little bum in the air, that was so funny when he tried to climb under the fence. He's such a cutie! Xander did such a good job on the horse!

Principal Sal said...

That is the cutest place. My kids would LOVE it! They are so "in" to the nursery rhyme stuff! It looks like you have been having some nice weather. Not so here in Utah! Rain, Snow, 90* heat then snow the next day!