Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lost


A few years ago David and I saw previews for a new show called "Lost" about survivors of a plane crash stranded on some island. We both said, "Lame!". Come on...how do you keep a series like that going for very long? Well, obviously David and I are not too imaginative. After 2 years of everyone telling us how great this show was, David and I finally decided to rent the Season DVDs and see what all the hoopla was about. We were not disappointed. We watched the first few episodes on our plane flight from LA to Hawaii, probably not the smartest time to watch a TV show where we get to see a plane crash replayed over and over and over. We spent every night of our vacation watching episodes so we could be caught up for the start of Season 3. The season finale the other night did not disappoint though of course we are all left with new questions and theories. Warning: Spoiler ahead...stop reading if you're not caught up. I hated watching the whole Jin thing but loved seeing a moment I've been waiting for: Penny and Desmond finally together. It will definitely be hard waiting until the new season starts and finding out if the Oceanic 6 actually try to find the island. Now that "Lost", "American Idol", and the Jazz basketball season are all over, I don't know what I'm going to do. Guess I'll catch up on some reading.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I always feel so lost when all the series have had their season finales, what am I supposed to watch now?!? But I've heard lots of similar things about Lost, so maybe I'll spend the summer watching the first couple of seasons.

Sommer said...

I didn't know you were into American Idol! I've never seen Lost but I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Jared and Kelly said...

Okay - Jared and I got hooked after Dad and Heidi talked about it and we bought the seasons to watch on our way to Fiji... Jared and I just keep wondering how in the world they're going to be able to explain everything. But it's the best!