Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Take on Indy


Okay, so he is over 60 but Harrison Ford is still awesome as Indiana Jones! Yet, I must admit that the 4th Indy movie wasn't the greatest...in fact, it's my least favorite of the Indiana Jones series. However, I do not fault the actors; they were all wonderful. It was the script that ruined the movie. There were some great moments packed with adventure as well as humor (I loved the snake "rope") and the premise of the crystal skulls was great...there were just too many cheesy moments, bad dialogue, and too many scenes that looked like they were being filmed on a Hollywood movie set. Disappointed? A little. But I did enjoy seeing Indiana Jones in action one more time.

1 comments:

Queen Bee said...

Now see, I figured the cheesy stuff and obvious "set" and screen work was deliberately done in keeping with the old Hollywood feel. I agree it's not like the old Indy movies, but it made the whole thing feel really 50's and kind of fun, tongue in cheek. No matter how old he is, he's still got it! :)