Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Long Wait is Over


I have been in love with Indiana Jones since I was a small girl...I can remember talking to one of my friends in the 5th grade about "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" and worrying that my parents wouldn't let me see it because of the whole pulling-the-heart out scene. These movies are some of my favorites so I am very excited to go see the new installment in the series. Reviews of the movie are mixed but frankly, I don't even care. It's Indy back for another adventure and I'm ready for it. The Indy fever has spread to my kids as well. It's amazing how they can get so excited about a character they've never even watched! Every time we go to Target Xander has to look at all the Indiana Jones figurines and of course, there's the toy whip that he has his eye on. I can just picture my little Xander right now, wearing a hat like Indy's, whipping his little whip around. (Wish I could cue the theme song now but you'll just have to hum it in your head.)

3 comments:

Jeanne Lawyer said...

I too am SOOOO excited to see this movie and just so you know I too have love him since I was a little girl and I never grew out of it. hehehe

Sommer said...

yay, I know my whole family is so excited for it, especially my dad, when I was at his house a week ago he was watching the old ones. That's cute about your kids all into it, Xander would be adorable in the little outfit.

The Clark Family said...

I can't wait to see the movie either. I am particularly interested to see how Indy escapes from all of the dangerous situations he gets himself into when he has to use a walker and can't use his whip because his arthritis has set in. It should be awesome!!!