Monday, May 19, 2008

No More Late Nights!

Well, Friday night the Jazz lost to the Lakers, ending their playoff run. I was so tired that night that I couldn't even stay up to watch the game...I fell asleep within the first 5 minutes but that's what happens when the game starts at 10:30. But it was probably a good thing that I didn't watch the game because I would have gone to bed mad. Oh, well...there's always next season. The late-night Jazz games haven't been the only thing keeping me up at night recently. I just read "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer, a page-turner that I just could not put down. It's her first book for adults and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I can't wait for her next book coming out in August. This woman is a writing machine...if only I could write 4 novels in 4 years.

1 comments:

Sommer said...

hee hee, I can't wait to borrow that book, but first I want to reread all the twilight book. I've been up late because of her too!