Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Water Guns

Saturday morning I bought the kids some water guns never realizing what a hit they were going to be. As soon as we got home from the store, Savannah and Xander wanted those guns loaded with water and then they headed out to the back. Since it was still somewhat early in the morning and I didn't want to disturb the neighbors, I restricted their playing area to just the back deck. I quickly realized that they were shooting water at a lot of things I didn't want getting wet so we imposed a lot of rules as to what they could target.


Unfortunately for Noah, he was not one of the restrictions and Savannah and Xander turned their full water power onto him.

Noah's little green water gun was no match for the other guns. He was a goner.

Help...let me in!!!!

3 comments:

Sommer said...

those pictures made me laugh, they are so funny! Poor little Noah with his piddlie little water gun!

jenn and flay said...

what a fun time! Poor Noah didn't stand a chance against those two.

Jared and Kelly said...

Too cute! I remember how much fun water guns were during the summer. That last picture of Noah at the screen door was too funny!