Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cold Weather

Thanksgiving Day had been absolutely beautiful, clear skies and low 70's. But by the evening the winds had picked up and blew a cold front right in. Friday was still sunny but the temperature did not get above the low 40's. Savannah had spent most of Thanksgiving Day outside playing so she did not quite understand why I was fussing about putting on a jacket, hat, gloves, etc. just to go outside and play. But she quickly found out what a 30 degree drop in temperature can mean...she and Xander only played outside for about 20 minutes and then they were back inside!

Xander loves to help with any chore (except cleaning up his toys!)


1 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Brrr, just looking at these pictures makes me cold! But I have to admit that I do miss getting all bundled up and going out into the cold. Maybe for just like a minute, but I still miss it. I hope it snows during Christmas. Kenna keeps talking about the fact that it is going to snow so I hope she is not let down.