Friday, November 9, 2007

Getting Ready to Crawl

For about the last two or three weeks Noah has been getting on all fours and doing the rocking back and forth thing. He can move backwards easily but hasn't figured out how to move his hands to get him forward. Last night as I was reading to the kids I glanced down at Noah and he was on all fours...next thing I know he's sitting. He had this humongous grin on his face, like he knew he had accomplished something big and was feeling pretty proud of himself. I am definitely not ready for him to be mobile. I am not one of those moms who eagerly awaits when her child can crawl but it looks like it should be happening in the next month or two. I did have some video of Noah but I can never get my video to work on the blog. I'll keep trying though. Not quite the form that Ashlyn had but Noah's doing the push ups too!

2 comments:

Jared and Kelly said...

Too cute! Those are the cheating push-ups where you stick your bum in the air. :) He always looks so happy.

The Clark Family said...

Noah is so cute! Noah is just stronger than Ashlyn, that is why his little bum is so high! I can't believe our babies are getting so big!