Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fall Photo Shoot

Leave it to me to wait until all the leaves have fallen from the trees to attempt to take fall pictures of my kids. But the lack of fall foliage was not the only obstacle I was facing. First and foremost was the weather. The temperature outside was in the 30's so I had to get the pictures taken quickly so my kids didn't freeze. Second, and this was the most difficult, was Xander. Xander is quite the character and he can be pretty stubborn most of the time. He refuses to wear sweaters, saying they are "icky". I was actually able to get him into a sweater but he refused to take off the fluorescent green shirt he had on underneath. Oh, well...he's three. Most of the pictures I took didn't turn out that great but I did like a few of them. Savannah is always so easy and ready to pose; I got one of Xander that was really cute. But Noah was far more interested in the leaves than in looking at the camera so I wasn't able to get his face in most of his pictures.



My favorite of Noah and Savannah.

My cute little Xanderman.

3 comments:

The Clark Family said...

What beautiful little kids! I just love them. And can I say that I love the fact that I can always count on you to have a new blog up. It is fabulous. And Kelly, if you are reading this, blog!!

Principal Sal said...

Those pictures are soooo cute. Your Xander sounds just like my Mason. He likes things his way! Like you, I have learned that there are just some battles that are not worth fighting. I think the green shirt looks fab!! :)

Pamela Anderson said...

I think the green shirt looks good too. I wouldn't have even noticed you didn't plan it.