Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Noah Gets a Much Needed Haircut

In recent pictures you might have noticed that Noah's hair had gotten completely out of control. It was way too long and spiky and all over the place. I tried to gel it down but after about 2 minutes it was back to looking crazy. I've been asking David to cut it for about a month but he's been so busy that it hasn't been done. (I would have cut it myself but I know my limits.) Sunday I threatened David that if he didn't cut Noah's hair this week I was going to start styling it with clippies and barrettes. Savannah found that extremely funny but David...well, not so much. The threat produced action. Monday night Noah got his much needed haircut and boy, does he look so much better!


This is not fun!

Okay, maybe it's not so bad...

Looking so cute and chunky.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww those spikes had to go. you did the right thing.

The Clark Family said...

He is so cute! I just love that chubby cute boy. And he does look so handsome with his new haircut. Give him a kiss from his auntie Heidi!

Jared and Kelly said...

He's too cute even when he's crying! David did a very good job with the haircut. Can't wait to meet him!

Annmarie O. Clark said...

Wow! Is that one cute little baby boy! All your children are so beautiful.